If you have been invited for an interview, please note the following:
- Ensure that the interview takes place at the school (not another location or office)
- Research the school prior to attending the interview
- A school will not ask for any remuneration, so please do not send any payments to anyone (if you are not sure contact us)
- At present we do not recruit for school’s outside of Nigeria
- If you are to travel out of state, ensure that the remuneration will be worth your while and clarify matters regarding accommodation etc (you can discuss prior to interview with the school).
- If you are unable to attend the interview or need to reschedule please contact the school.
Please Note: The onus is on you to ensure that you have carried out due diligence prior to attending the interview.
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing your Xpressteachers account, please try the following:
- Reset Password
If you can’t remember your password, you can reset by clicking on lost password. You will be required to enter the email used when registering your account. A link will be sent to your email, if not in your inbox check your spam mail. If you do not receive the link, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you to reset (please only send an email if you fail to receive the link).
If you sent us your CV to help register a Xpressteachers Account, please note that your login details would have been sent via email. Kindly check your inbox or spam mail for details.
2. Access Denied / Blacklisted / Forbidden
If trying to login you get the following message, Access Denied, Blacklisted or Forbidden it means that our spam software has picked up your IP address as spam and we would need to unblock, so please contact email@example.com
If you experience any other difficulties kindly send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All our vacancies are sourced directly from schools, we do not uplift or copy vacancies from any other websites. Each vacancy advertised is directly from the school’s Administration, Human Resources or the schools Directors.
Xpressteachers is not involved in any of the school’s recruitment process, we only provide an introductory service whereby we connect school’s to job seekers and job seekers to schools. We do not get involved in renumeration decisions and this should be established with the school. The onus is on the job seeker to ensure that they have done their due diligence prior to accepting any employment offer.
School’s receive a lot of applications from members registered on our website, so if you do not hear from them it means you did not meet their vacancy requirements. Please read our top tips when applying for a vacancy:
- When completing your application ensure that you provide a cover letter detailing your experience and why you should be considered for the advertised position. From experience we find that applications without a cover letter are less likely to attract the attention of the schools. Remember the application process is your first selling point and demonstrates your written ability, how well you can effectively communicate and articulate your skills, knowledge and experience to the advertise position.
- Also ensure that your most update CV is attached to the application, if not already attached to your profile.
Schools can contact you either via email, phone call, text or what’s app. Please ensure all the information you provide on your profile and CV is up to date.
To apply for vacancies advertised on our platform you must register a Xpressteachers account, this can be done by visiting our website www.kenya.xpressteachers.com
Once registered you can apply by clicking on your preferred vacancy and clicking apply. Please note if your CV is not already attached to your profile you will need to attach your CV when applying.
We have over a thousand CV’s registered on our website and although schools browse, it is physically impossible for them to browse the entire database. Therefore, we encourage all job seekers to sign up to our FREE JOB ALERTS, this will automatically notify you via email of any new vacancies matching your search criteria that have been uploaded onto our website. Once you receive these alerts you can apply directly to your preferred vacancy, the school will automatically receive your application and if it matches their vacancy requirements, they then can contact you directly.
Xpressteachers does not charge job seekers for using our services even if you successfully secure employment using Xpressteachers we will NOT seek an introduction fee, or a percentage of salary offered. Our services are completely FREE for job seekers.
Please visit our website www.kenya.xpressteachers.com click on register (candidate) and complete the registration form. Please note you will need a valid email address. Once registered you will be directed to the dashboard, click on edit profile and proceed to complete the form. Please note that you MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV failure to attach will result in us not being able to approve your profile. If you are experiencing difficulties uploading kindly forward your CV/Resume to: email@example.com and we will assist you to attach to your profile. Please ensure you complete as much information as possible as this is what school’s use to assess your suitability for their vacancy
Once you are logged into your Xpressteachers account in your dashboard you will see ‘Alerts’ (left-hand side) click on this and complete all necessary sections. Once registered you will receive automatic alerts via email once a new vacancy is uploaded matching your search criteria.